Wine Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves of garlic - minced
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup of chopped basil
- 1/2 of a lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- sprinkle of rosemary
Cooking instructions for sauce
- add olive oil, garlic and red pepper to saucepan sautee (1-2 mins). Next add cherry tomatoes (cook 10 mins), then add wine and allow to simmer. Add all remaining ingredients and cook for about 2 mins.
For the Cod:
- season cod with salt and pepper and rosemary
- sear the cod in a pan for about 5 minutes on each side and then move the pan into the oven and cook at 375 for 5 minutes.
Serve the cod on top of the sauce and enjoy!